Every girl knows it. There is nothing better than a brand new pair of shoes to make us feel amazing. If we choose a pair of shoes that fits our style and personality, we can turn a decent outfit into a fabulous look.
The same rule applies to men, clearly, if they know how to choose the right shoes. In order to help them find the right style, ask your chambelanes to follow these tips:
• For the sophisticated ones. Choosing between flat shoes with studs, personalized sneakers, or an exclusive brand is the perfect opportunity to show off your chambelanes’ fashion sense.
• For the daring ones. This can be done choosing bright colors or different materials. Snake skin, metallic, or different textured shoes are a few suggestions.
• For the detail-oriented. A leather tip in denim shoes is enough for everyone to look at your chambelán from head to toe. Using colored laces will add a special touch to a fun look.
Don’t forget that choosing the right pair of shoes depends on the formality of the occasion and at the same time on the personality of your chambelanes. Give them these options and watch them follow your suggestions. After all, it’s not every day that you get the chance to look like a supermodel.
• Alexander McQueen PUMA ‘Joust’ Sneaker $395 Nordstrom
• Florsheim by Duckie Brown Suede Wingtip Boot $299 DSW
• Y-3 Dress Lace $195
This post is also available in: Spanish