While it’s true that a Quinceañera is a traditional event in which your friends and family come together to celebrate your coming of age, you must not forget that it is still essentially a party. Undoubtedly, the most important element in a party is the entertainment or, in other words, a great music playlist. Usually the DJ is responsible for entertaining your guests by playing the appropriate music for every moment during your Quinceañera. However, this doesn’t mean that you can’t include your own music playlist. If you already have a playlist for your Quince, make sure to include artists that can spice up your party.
In honor of Mexico’s independence day on September 15, we have come up with a music playlist that features some of today’s hottest Mexican artists. The list includes ballads and emotional songs that will make you wanna sing out loud with your friends. Keep in mind that the Mexican music industry has great international influence so it’s not a bad idea to grab inspiration from some of these outstanding artists.
A music playlist inspired by the most popular Mexican artists.
- Rosa Pastel – Belanova
- ¿A Quien Le Importa? – Thalia
- Todos Me Miran – Gloria Teri
- Tijuana Sound Machine – Nortec Collective Presents Bostich & Fussible
- Amor a la Mexicana – Thalia
- Eres para Mí – Julieta Venegas
- Eternamente Bella – Alejandra Guzmán
- Espacio Sideral – Jesse y Joy
- Ni una Sola Palabra – Paulina Rubio
- Yo No Soy Esa Mujer – Paulina Rubia
- “Parrandera, Rebelde Y Atrevida” Jenni Rivera
- Arrasando – Thalía
- Que Vida la Mia – Reik
- El Verdadero Amor Perdona – Maná
- Oye Mi Amor – Maná
Feel free to include more songs in this playlist. We want to see your suggestions!
This post is also available in: Spanish